Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm Alive!

Dear Family,
I love you all.  The time we said good bye at the gates of the MTC was so hard and it's going to be so hard for me not to see any of you for two years, but I am in good (the best) hands.  Dad, when you turned me over to the protection of the Lord I knew that it will be hard but it is right too.

Tonight I was assigned as district leader.  I have a great companion and I'm alive.  I love this.  I love all of you and I have read all of your letters and they were so nice.  I know the difficulty has lessened because of your prayers.  You are all in my heart and I am having a great experience here!  I love you all!

P.S. Colton (childhood friend) is in my room and our room is really fun.  This will be a fun experience. Well, it's lights out so goodnight!

Additionally, my companion and I both have taken a lot of French...today we taught a lesson and it worked really well.  All the things you taught me are making some more sense.  Love you.

Elder Jamison Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment