Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Epilogue June 22, 2016


EPILOGUE - 


Well, it's over.  Two years down, and a whole lifetime to go.
Since I wrote last, I had the opportunity to visit France with my family and we had a lot of fun.  Some of the highlights included the Gouffre de Padirac, Michel Cluizel Chocolatier, and Mont St. Michel.  All of the food was superb.  We visited members from Paris, St. Quentin, Blois, and Lille, and I met with a lot of the people who had been baptized while I served there.  Kevin, Didier, Thierry, Andrew to name some.
Anyways, I'm done, woohoo!  I know even though my full-time calling as a missionary has ended, I'll still share the gospel with people wherever I go.  I have the light of the gospel, and I will let it shine for my whole life.  If you ever struggle with life, pray to God sincerely, he will answer.  Go forward with faith and you'll see the blessings and understand a lot more of the why's of life.
Thank you all for your support over these last two years!
Love,
Elder Jones


 

YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO MY HOMECOMING TALK! - which is also my sister Abby's Farewell talk!

Sunday, July 17th 1:00PM
The Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter-Day Saints
4917 Viewmont Street Holladay, Utah 84117, USA

Join us for refresments afterwards at our house, right behind the church!


KEEP IN CONTACT
Do you have a missionary going to france?  Questions about mission life? Contact me and I'll get back to you!
Jamison Jones
Facebook: Jamison Jones
Email: jamojones17@hotmail.com
Phone: (don't have one yet so call my sister or parents)

The gospel is true! Love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment